Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Update on a wonderful thing I like to call 'life'.

And of course by life, I mean the angst filled, bitterly tortured mal-existence that feeds from my shriveled soul, only to purge it onto the hateful and abominable black hole I like to call the 'interweb'.

Just kidding. I'm not really a goth.

Life is great. Great flat, great flatmates, great boyfriend, mediocre choice of study.

Why I chose to study early childhood education is beyond me. I've come to the conclusion that I am doing it to put off having to worry about what it is I really want to do..

Which of course I haven't decided yet.

I have work experience coming up soon. I can just picture it. High pitched squeals from tantrum throwing two year olds, pant soiling play-dough munchers, paint smeared faces and mud smeared clothes, sandpit lurkers, biffing wet sand. Playcentre like it should be. AWFUL.

Enough of me.

On to you. You suck.

Until next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyn said...

I am a 21 year old woman you stupid bot.

Now piss off, before I rip your fucking ankles off.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for, "Nice blog. I am a bending bot. My name is Bender."

-dan

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dan.. Is not funny.

-Dan

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home