Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm going to quote for you, something I wrote about three months ago (It's probably not three months, but it will take effort to go and look at the actual date and frankly I can't be arsed.)

Ok here it goes "Life is great. Great flat, great flatmates, great boyfriend, mediocre choice of study"

How can life change so dramatically in such a short amount of time? Is there a pivotal moment in time where these changes take place? Or does the change come about through the ebb and flow of everyday existence? Rhetorical questions aside, I can honestly say that the crucial changes that have happened to me over the past few months were not altogether unexpected.

For one, I moved back home to Hamilton
Two, I got dumped on New Years Day
Three, I am no longer studying
Four, I have a full-time job
Five, I am living alone and I love it
Six, I have met someone wonderful who seems to understand me on a level I never imagined.

Life is so fucking weird..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home