Thursday, June 30, 2005

Forget the B. This is the Ryan era.

Ryan Adams that is.

After reading a few reviews about Ryan Adam's new album 'Cold Roses', I have come to the conclusion that many people think he's an eclectic, unoriginal man-diva.

I disagree. So far I've only heard three songs from the album, and they are brilliant. It's relatively more evolved than Heartbreaker and Demolition, and just as good, if not better than Gold.

If you're waiting for Ryan Adams to settle down into one genre, then I think you'll be waiting a long time. I believe his changing
style and range are his calling. Similar in a way to the Thin White Duke; Ever changing, adapting and morphing.

Ryan Adam's new band The Cardinals suit him perfectly.

Song of the day: Cold Roses - Ryan Adams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan = cool. Bryan = suck. Except for "Everything I Do..." of course.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home