Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blade Chicken.

It's a new movie I'm creating. Seriously, it's going to be awesome.

Like a cross between Chicken Run and Kill Bill.

Uma Thurman will be played by a fowl-mouthed hen assassin with a rapid fire egg laying vagina.

Actually no. Sadly I'm not making a movie.

The title 'Blade Chicken' comes from an incident that happened today.

I was doing a health and safety assignment with a person in my class. We had to make a meal plan for a family, for one day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. After deciding what was to be on the menu, we had to write down what the hazards of each meal would be.

My 'classmate' decided that we should do stew for dinner. I told her that it would be a good idea to make it a chicken stew, because of the salmonella risks. Therefore it would be quite easy and rather straightforward. This is the point where she turned to me and said "Oh yes, that's good, we can use blade steak"... "Blade steak? From a chicken?" I asked. She said "Yes".

Although I wasn't really surprised. Because five minutes earlier, she told me that her friend was paralysed by paralysis and that she had a large egg-shaped trauma on the back of her neck..

Meh. Song of the minute: Grey - Ani Difranco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home